top of page
Have you been hired to teach marching band sectionals this summer?
If you've done this for a while, you may be thinking...
"I wish I had something new and fun to offer."
If you're new to teaching sectionals, you may be thinking...
"What am I supposed to do!?"
Savvy Sectionals is your answer!
If you're ready for more interesting ways to teach students tone, technique, the show music, marching fundamentals, and memorization beyond the boring and exhausting usual exercises, this is for you!
This 45+ page guide includes...
Over 30 fun, interesting, and new activities specifically for marching band sectionals
- Activities and ideas for physical warm up/team building
- Unique ways to teach marching band warm ups that allow you to include instrument-specific education
- Interesting activities to help learn and memorize show music
- Opportunities for students to learn how to contribute to their section
- A few "explainer videos" where I demonstrate some of the activities
Interested in only the activity guide?
It will be emailed to you instantly!
Activity Guide +
You'll get the activity guide PLUS access to a class where I walk you through how to teach a sectional and use the activity guide.
If you're nervous about teaching sectionals and want to real time help from an expert, I hope you'll join!
Interested in the activity guide and class?
Activity guide AND class will be immediately delivered to your inbox.
Have a great band camp!
bottom of page